Not just another cup of tea, Teaja is the most awarded tea company in North America. TEAJA Office offers the highest quality organic loose leaf teas available for your office, sourcing and blending a unique range of certified organic teas. TEAJA was founded in 2013 by a team of successful entrepreneurs and leaders in the food and tea industry with the common goal to advocate for health and wellness. They’ve delivered on that goal, offering a masterfully crafted line of superior quality organic loose leaf teas.
Premium, 100% organic loose-leaf teas
Fruity blend that incorporates potent organic yerba mate and hibiscus flowers.
Deep earthy taste of black pu’erh is balanced with the luxurious flavor of coconut and a touch of sweetness.
This blend adds a touch of Tahitian vanilla and a smooth creamy taste to the bright notes of Italian Bergamot.
Orange sweetness with hints of lemon, lime, and goji berry in a Sencha base.
Vibrant, caffeine-free blend that features floral notes with hints of blueberry, sage and rose.
A fine balance between body and finesse with notes of sweet green vegetables and roasted chestnuts.
This blend of pure black teas is superbly smooth and malty, with a light earthy finish.
This vibrant blend of spices and black tea has been treasured for centuries for its exotic flavor and stimulating effects.
Easy to use, un-bleached single-serve filter bags make loose leaf tea simple.
TEAJA’s spoons make measuring simple: Add one scoop for the perfect cup of tea.
The Teaja Experience Kit
The Teaja Experience kit includes a sustainably-sourced wooden rack, 8 refillable canisters, 8 sample bags of tea, box of filters, spoon and a POS instruction card. Each canister is labeled with the tea name, taste profile, caffeine level, ingredient and brewing instructions. Teaja’s beautifully designed countertop merchandiser makes accessing and displaying your favorite teas easy.
Refill the Teas you Need
Refills sold in individual .5lb pouches, perfectly portioned to fill your Teaja Canisters.
Each pouch contains approximately 130 cups of tea.
How to Brew Loose Leaf Tea
- Choose your tea.
- Grab your filter and spoon.
- Fill the filter bag with the desired amount of tea (we recommend 1 scoop per cup).
- Close the bag by pulling the drawstring.
- Place the bag in a cup or pot. Add hot water. Steep as required.
Learn More about Teaja Office®
Why Teaja loose leaf organic tea for your office?
The Teaja team includes North America’s most awarded in-house Tea Master. With over 18 years of blending experience, he works globally with the world’s finest tea producers to develop a masterfully created line of superior quality organic loose leaf teas.
Teaja prides themselves on providing the best quality teas, and firmly believes in the farm to cup approach while actively supporting organic agriculture. All Teaja products are 100% Organic, and free of fillers and artificial flavorings.
Support Sustainable Employee Benefits
Teaja’s Sustainability Efforts
- All Teaja products are 100% Organic, and free of fillers and artificial flavorings. Teaja’s teas are grown without the use of chemical fertilizers and toxic pesticides, which makes them safe for the environment, harvesters and consumers.
- Teaja’s unbleached tea filters are biodegradable and compostable.
- Teaja is a member of the World Fair Trade Organization and takes pride in working directly with the tea growers to ensure fair pricing. All Teaja teas are ethically sourced from organic tea gardens around the world.
- Teaja is the proud partner of international not-for-profit organization WaterAid.
- Teaja uses sustainable and eco friendly materials in the construction and operations of their venues.
Interested in serving Teaja loose leaf organic tea in your office?