Mars Drinks is 100% dedicated to the workplace, delivering a range of café-style drinks to satisfy every palate and moment of the workday. Mars Drinks makes delicious office coffee simple through their innovative Freshpack™ brewing technology, offering delicious coffees, teas, cappuccinos, lattes, and mochas with no cross-contamination between drinks.
Freshly brewed, one cup at a time
Mellow & Soft. Subtle with delicate nuances of soft cocoa and lightly toasted nuts.
Subtle notes of cocoa and toasted nuts balancing the smooth mouthfeel.
A touch of dark roast adds depth and sweetness. Great any time of the day.
This bright coffee is beautifully balanced with just the right touch of sweetness for a deliciously mild, smooth cup.
Smooth and balanced, with hints of toffee sweetness and a crisp, clean finish.
Peet’s darkest roast. An intense, bold coffee with pronounced smoky overtones.
Powdered Milk, pre-measured for latte’s and cappuccino’s.
Rich Dove Coco, perfect for Mochas or Hot Chocolate.
Relax and unwind with a blend of medium roasted beans and the creamy flavor of vanilla.
Enjoy a luxurious blend of medium roasted beans and the continental flavor of hazelnuts.
This unique blend is Dark roasted yielding a rich, smoky cup that any barista would be proud to serve.
100% Colombian beans are medium roasted to give a balanced, fragrant experience.
Grab a cup of this delightful coffee and enjoy the balanced notes of caramel, berry and honey.
A fresh take on a classic french dark roast. A cup that’s heavy bodied, with a smoky twist.
A carefully crafted blend of light roasted beans resulting in a medium bodied, smooth flavor.
Powerful smoky taste and a pleasant bite.
Start your day off right with this select blend of beans, lightly roasted for a smooth bodied, refreshing flavor.
100% Sumatran arabica beans, dark roasted to give a heavy bodied, complex cup with a bold finish.
Alterra’s hand-selected blend of beans, light roasted to give a medium bodied, smooth cup without the kick.
A dark roasted blend of coffees for those who prefer the flavor of French Roast without the caffeine.
Notes of ginger, cinnamon, black pepper and cardamom; best served sweetened as a latte.
Medium-bodied with fresh bergamot aroma and flavor; notes of citrus and floral, slightly smoky.
Robust and full-bodied with notes of caramelized sugar and malt; balanced astringency.
Smooth and creamy with a nutty aroma and taste; balanced bite and sweetness.
Light-bodied with a refreshing taste and fragrant aroma of jasmine.
Light lemon and citrus notes with a touch of floral and honey flavors.
Medium-bodied with full, rich peppermint flavor and chocolatey notes.
Smooth and light-bodied with subtle orange flavor and aroma.
Learn More about Mars Drinks®
Why Choose Mars Drinks® for your office?
Mars Drinks® goal is to support businesses who want to provide great working environments for their people. They focus 100% of their energy and resources on the workplace, with the belief that people are the most important asset to any business. Mars Drinks® strives to help people make the most of their day in nearly every working environment. Invented in 1981, Mars Drinks’ patented Freshpack™ single-serve solution has served delicious coffee within seconds, one cup at a time, to San Diego offices for nearly 40 years.
[/su_column] [su_column size=”2/5″]
Support Sustainable Employee Benefits
[/su_column] [su_column size=”3/5″]
Mars Drinks® Coffee Sustainability Efforts
- Commitment to sustainability at every stage of our value chain, from raw materials, to factories, to consumables and technologies.
- 100% of Alterra™ coffee and Bright Tea™ products are sourced from third-party certified farms, often grown by smallholder farmers in low-income communities.
- Mars Drinks® is a founding partner of World Coffee Research (WCR), a non-profit organization that works with industry professionals, scientists and researchers to improve the world’s supply of high-quality arabica coffees.
- In 2015 Mars Drinks® joined the Coffee Quality Institute’s (CQI) Partnership for Gender Equity initiative. The Partnership seeks to better understand the effects of gender inequality in the coffee sector and develop ways to support gender integration.
- Mars Drinks® has LEED Gold certified their factories, resulting in a reduction of energy use by 65%, greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions by 70%, and water use by 63% since 2007. Mars Drinks® factories send zero waste to landfill.
Interested in serving Mars Drinks Freshpacks™ in your office?
Coffee Ambassador offers complimentary coffee tastings, free three-day equipment trials, and guided tours of our Coffee Showroom to help you craft the ultimate breakroom experience for your employees.