Celestial Seasonings was founded more than 40 years ago with one goal: to provide delicious, high quality teas that are good for their customers and good for the world. Celestial artfully combines many different herbs, spices, botanicals and other ingredients to make their teas. Each tea is distinct due to herbal and flower infusions. Celestial blends over 100 natural herbs, teas, spices and botanicals from over 35 countries—from Egyptian chamomile to Oregon peppermint, and everything in between.
Individual Foil-protected Tea-Bags
Combines a burst of cherry and berry flavors with tart, ruby-red hibiscus and other herbs.
This calming herbal classic will captivate you with its rich golden color, delicate aroma and sweet floral taste.
A classic British-style blend of fine black teas. Full-bodied and smooth.
Traditional green tea combined with delicate white tea and a lively combination of botanicals.
Aromatic Oregon- and Washington-grown peppermint that requires no accompaniment.
Fine black teas with a touch of bergamot. Aromatic and invigorating.
Freshly brewed one cup at a time
Full-bodied brew with a bright floral note.
Smooth, balanced cup with a pleasantly mild flavor.
Natural spices and exotic flavors.
Learn More about Celestial Seasonings®
Why choose Celestial Seasonings tea for your office?
Celestial Seasonings is one of the largest, most beloved specialty tea manufacturers in North America, with tens of thousands of passionate fans of their teas. Every batch of their tea is tested by Celestial’s Blendmaster, who has 40 years of experience with Celestial Seasonings to ensure each batch matches the “gold standard” for that recipe. Celestial’s commitment to ensuring that their teas are blended with care™ means you can have confidence in where and how Celestial’s teas were grown and manufactured, the consistency in quality and flavor in each cup of our tea, and in Celestial’s commitment to sustainable tea farming practices.
Support Sustainable Employee Benefits
Celestial’s Sustainability Efforts
- Celestial sources 100+ botanicals from more than 35 different countries around the world, with 70% of those ingredients purchased directly from the farmers and local communities.
- Celestial packages their teas in natural fiber, pillow-style tea bags that don’t need a string, tag, staple or individual wrapper. Doing this saves more than 3.5 million pounds of waste from entering landfills each year.
- The artful outer box of Celestial Teas are made with 100% recycled paperboard (including 35% consumer waste) that can be recycled again when empty.
- Celestial gives back to charities and social organizations in their home state of Colorado.
- Celestial gives back to charities and social organizations across the country and around the world.
Interested in serving Celestial Seasonings tea in your office?