Alterra™ crafts good quality, hardworking coffee that you can feel good about drinking. Originally based in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, Alterra™ is a specialty coffee roaster that is now a global coffee brand. Alterra™ was carefully selected by Mars Drinks® for their quality sourcing practices, commitment to sustainability, and focus on providing great quality coffee at a great value.
Taste and Choice for Every Palate
Relax and unwind with a blend of medium roasted beans and the creamy flavor of vanilla.
Powdered Milk, pre-measured for latte’s and cappuccino’s.
This unique blend is Dark roasted yielding a rich, smoky cup that any barista would be proud to serve.
100% Colombian beans are medium roasted to give a balanced, fragrant experience.
Grab a cup of this delightful coffee and enjoy the balanced notes of caramel, berry and honey.
Rich Dove Coco, perfect for Mochas or Hot Chocolate.
Enjoy a luxurious blend of medium roasted beans and the continental flavor of hazelnuts.
Start your day off right with this select blend of beans, lightly roasted for a smooth bodied, refreshing flavor.
A carefully crafted blend of light roasted beans resulting in a medium bodied, smooth flavor.
100% Sumatran arabica beans, dark roasted to give a heavy bodied, complex cup with a bold finish.
A fresh take on a classic french dark roast. A cup that’s heavy bodied, with a smoky twist.
Powerful smoky taste and a pleasant bite.
Alterra’s hand-selected blend of beans, light roasted to give a medium bodied, smooth cup without the kick.
A dark roasted blend of coffees for those who prefer the flavor of French Roast without the caffeine.
Learn More about Mars Drinks®
Why Choose Mars Drinks® for your office?
Mars Drinks® goal is to support businesses who want to provide great working environments for their people. They focus 100% of their energy and resources on the workplace, with the belief that people are the most important asset to any business. Mars Drinks® strives to help people make the most of their day in nearly every working environment. Invented in 1981, Mars Drinks’ patented Freshpack™ single-serve solution has served delicious coffee within seconds, one cup at a time, to San Diego offices for nearly 40 years.
[/su_column] [su_column size=”2/5″]
Support Sustainable Employee Benefits
[/su_column] [su_column size=”3/5″]
Mars Drinks® Coffee Sustainability Efforts
- Commitment to sustainability at every stage of our value chain, from raw materials, to factories, to consumables and technologies.
- 100% of Alterra™ coffee and Bright Tea™ products are sourced from third-party certified farms, often grown by smallholder farmers in low-income communities.
- Mars Drinks® is a founding partner of World Coffee Research (WCR), a non-profit organization that works with industry professionals, scientists and researchers to improve the world’s supply of high-quality arabica coffees.
- In 2015 Mars Drinks® joined the Coffee Quality Institute’s (CQI) Partnership for Gender Equity initiative. The Partnership seeks to better understand the effects of gender inequality in the coffee sector and develop ways to support gender integration.
- Mars Drinks® has LEED Gold certified their factories, resulting in a reduction of energy use by 65%, greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions by 70%, and water use by 63% since 2007. Mars Drinks® factories send zero waste to landfill.
Interested in serving Alterra Freshpacks™ in your office?
Coffee Ambassador offers complimentary coffee tastings, free three-day equipment trials, and guided tours of our Coffee Showroom to help you craft the ultimate breakroom experience for your employees.