|Position||Outside Sales Associate||Reports to:||Sales Manager|
|Classification||Full Time, Exempt 7:30am-4:00pm M-F||Department||Sales|
The primary focus of this position is to use business-to-business cold calling techniques to establish and manage new accounts for Coffee Ambassador. Coffee Ambassador remains the premier Office Coffee Service in San Diego by focusing on building quality relationships with all of our customers. All employees are expected to demonstrate excellent customer service skills and proactivity in creating exceptional customer experiences.
We strive to provide unparalleled service, coffee, and career opportunities. As the leading office coffee & breakroom services company in San Diego, we want to continue to attract and retain the best of the best! That is why we take pride in providing our employees with continued opportunities to learn, advance, and realize their personal and professional potential. Being a coffee drinker is encouraged but not required!
- Generate new business leads through cold calling, utilizing our CRM database, and through personal networking activities and referrals.
- Further qualify opportunities and present Coffee Ambassador products and services both through email proposals and in-person meetings, sometimes using PowerPoint.
- Negotiate contracts that include pricing and duration of term, with consideration of acceptable ROI for Coffee Ambassador.
- Actively work all assigned targeted accounts while maintaining our CRM system with accurate note taking.
- Conduct onsite tastings and demonstrate various brewing systems onsite at customer/prospect locations (frequently carrying heavy equipment) as well as in our own showroom.
- Learn and be able to present at least 10-12 coffee brewing and water filtration systems.
- Utilize our CRM system to set appointments, update information, and complete necessary paperwork upon closing a sale.
- Maintain pipeline with updated prospect activity and meet weekly with Sales Manager to review status.
- Complete monthly reports and submit to Sales Manager.
- Participate in all department meetings, including monthly One/One with Sales Manager, product training sessions, and teambuilding activities.
- 2-5 years previous outside sales experience, preferably in San Diego County.
- Preferred 4-yr college degree; some college required.
- Demonstrated ability to exceed quotas.
- Demonstrated ability to network, build relationships, and close business.
- Computer proficient in Microsoft Office and various CRM software systems.
- Must be proficient in Power Point.
- Must be able to lift and carry 40 lbs.
- Professional appearance required.